Package Price Rs. 49,999 for 5 Nights and 6 Days
2 Nights and 3 Days at Hotel Land Mark, Shimla or Honeymoon Inn and 3 Nights and 4 Days at Holiday Cottages, Manali
Inclusion of Package
- This is a comprehensive holiday package of 5 Nights and 6 Days with a stay in a Super Deluxe Room.
- Enjoy a refreshing welcome-drink on arrival (non-alcoholic).
- Our Room with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner Plan comes with 5 Bed Teas, 5 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners and 5 Evening Teas.
- Hot Milk for the two occupants every night.
- We provide TATA Indica for sightseeing purposes (inclusive).
- Two tickets for Piccadilly Cinema on the final day (Timing: 12 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
- Free Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Airport or Railway Station.
- These are inclusive of all taxes ( 10% Hotel tax, Parking, Toll, Green Tax and Expenses of the Driver).
Day 1: Chandigarh-Shimla (370 kilometers)
After arriving in Delhi, we meet and greet each other at the airport or railway station. We drive to Shimla after this, which would take approximately 8 hours. We reach Shimla in the evening after which you may rest at the hotel where we spend the night.
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
Have breakfast at the hotel, we go for a sightseeing expedition which includes Shimla Kufri, Fagu and Jakhu Temple. The evening is free for taking a stroll around Mall Road which is famous for shopping. After this we come back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 3: Shimla-Kullu-Manali (260 kilometers)
On the third day, we have breakfast at the hotel and then start our drive to Kullu-Manali. This drive to Manali will take about 7 hours, so we will reach and check-in at our hotel in the evening. The rest of this day is free for your leisurely pursuits. We stay overnight at this hotel.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
Once we finish breakfast on this day, we indulge in some local sightseeing which includes Hadimba Devi Temple and Manu Temple. You are free to carry on with independent activities after lunch. Finally you return to the hotel where we stay for the night.
Day 5: Rohtang Pass up to Snow Line
On this day, we go for an excursion to the Rohtang Pass right after breakfast. It is situated at an altitude of 3979 meters above sea level and offers a wide, panoramic view of the snowy mountains. By late afternoon we return to the hotel. After this, the rest of the day is free for you to pursue any activities you wish. Finally we come back to the hotel and stay overnight here.
Day 6: Manali-Chandigarh (370 kilometers)
This is the final leg of our journey. We have breakfast early in the morning and drive to Chandigarh. We arrive in Chandigarh in the evening and check-in to our hotel. Later in the evening we visit Sector 17 which is one of the happening places in Chandigarh. Here you can enjoy the nightlife. After this we return back to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.